Web graphics in any websites is as significant as the content of the site. An excellent designed graphics can give better and creative ideas to customer of what they are looking for. Web graphics helps designers to enhance the website design by adding colors, visual appeals and helps in providing artistic professional touch to their creativity.
Imagine a website that don’t have any web graphics, how it would look like? The website would not appeal to the visitors and will not attract customers.
Successes of web graphics depend upon the effective and efficient placement on the websites. The appropriate placement of graphics not only attracts end-users but also makes website well turned-out.
Graphics As Content
Graphics serve a number of purposes as elements of content along with and complementary to text content:
- Illustrations: Graphics can show you things, bringing pieces of the world into your document
- Diagrams: Quantitative graphics and process diagrams can explain concepts visually
- Quantitative Data: Numeric charts can help explain financial, scientific, or other data
- Analysis & Aausality: Graphics can help take apart a topic or show what caused it
- Integration: Graphics can combine words, numbers, and images in a comprehensive explanation