Acceptance of Agreement
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the site. The posting of information or materials on the site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
Other product and company names mentioned on the site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Limited License & Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license:
- To access and use the site strictly in accordance with this agreement.
- To use the site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes.
- To print out discrete information from the site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your license for access and use of the site and any information, materials or documents therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use:
You may not:
- Copy, republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the site or any content and materials retrieved there from.
- Use the site or any materials obtained from the site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.